Ok, to all of you out there that have showed me up with your cute blogs....... here I come..... Just kidding. I have always left the blogging up to Chris and I was really feeling out of the loop. So I am going to attempt to get up to par. It might take me a while to get there, but I will.....
3 comments:
Looks good. we know the hessing because Rick and Matt were best friends in High school. WE go way back with them. Great People!
Welcome to the blogging craze! You will now be addicted and feel the pressure to always post something new and interesting. I try to check my favorite blogs daily but some days (usually on weekends) I am not on much. I wish I had the time and the creativity to post daily....but that's life.
Thanks for sending me the link. Oh, and I'll see you on Saturday at Pow Wow! I want to take your class.
Up to par? Whatever... Your blog is awesome. You've got lots of neat gizmos, cute pictures, and funny stories.
Blogging has become my journal since I'm soooo good at keeping up my actual journal. Of course, the second half of that sentence oozed with sarcasm, just in case you didn't get that! lol Hey, I needed an excuse to justify the time spent.
Blogs give people an opportunity to see that they aren't the only ones dealing with the mundane, the only ones having a 'moment'... like the laundry, mean people, and crazy kids, I'm right there with ya!~Stacey
Post a Comment