Monday, June 16, 2008

I DID IT!!!

I finally cut my hair. I was going to try to make it through the summer, but I couldn't stand it any longer. Here are some before and afters.







The after pictures were after a LONG hot day outside, so it does look better freshly done. I was able to donate A LOT of hair to 'locks of love'. The longest length was 13 inches. It was fun to do, but I'm glad to have a much cooler haircut for the summer.

4 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

You look beautiful! Ade so beautiful from your soul to donate your hair.

Jannie

Broncop3t3 said...

Looks great. I love it! What a hottie!

Stacey said...

Love the new hair do, Tammy! Very hip and definitely cool for the summer.

Awesome that you were able to donate to LoLove. You'll be helping someone out in a very touching way.

~Stacey

Annie said...

Looks Great!!