A friend of mine mentioned that she had her kids mop her floor. All I wanted to know was HOW!!!! She said would have them put on old pairs of daddy's socks and let them go crazy. All I did was put out a little bucket of vinegar & water and they did the rest. Yes, I will admit I got out there myself. It was fun. The kids want to do it again.

5 comments:
What a great idea! You're kids are so big and so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow. It is so fun to see pictures of you all! We miss you!
Awesome! I wonder if it will work with dusting? Hey, if someone can come up with a way to make all housecleaning chores "fun", sign me up!
~Stacey
oh my heck! How totally fun! I am so doing that...
What fun idea!! Did they get it really clean?
I cannot believe how old your kiddos are getting!! What cute family you have.
That's a great fun idea. Maybe now my floor will get mopped. Thank your friend for me. And thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment