Sunday, October 26, 2008

Confession Time!!!

Hi, my name is Tammy and I am an addict! I know it is not normal for a 31 year old mom of 3, but .......

I LOVE .......




This weekend I took Gabe & Selah to see......

WE LOVED IT!!! 

The kids kept having to go potty and I didn't want to leave!  I made them hold it the whole time!

It was an awesome movie.  This was my favorite scene where they are acting out their last musical of their HS career.  It was the 'prom scene'.  It was so well put together.


And..... That is not the end of my confession!  The 16-year old girl that is still deep within me has a MASSIVE crush on.........Zac Efron!!!  Actually, I really don't have a crush on Zac, more on his fictional character, TROY BOLTON!!!  He is totally someone I would have had a crush on in high school.   He is that 'unconventional kind of cute'.  



Ok, so now you all know my secret.....sssshhhh.....don't tell anyone!  

9 comments:

Mary said...

I have to confess then, I've never seen HSM.

nevertheless said...

We have our dirty little secrets...mine just usually cost me more calories than that one.

mandbrid said...

OMGosh! I was just telling Tony two days ago that I had a crush on him too...only mine is his character from Hairspray - Linc. I want to take Julius to see this movie...I'm glad to hear that it's good. Thanks for sharing!

Stacey said...

Secret crushes? Nah, don't have any like that, Tammy. Oh my goodness, you crazy cougar you!!!! lol Just kidding! I think the whole thing is hilarious!

The farmers and I saw the first, I suppose we need to get on the stick and see the second and third. Maddy admittedly loved it, the boys; I'm sure they thought it was cool but tried to be cool by not saying anything to acknowledge it.

What a woman for not letting them go potty! That's some dedication.

~Stacey

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! I am totally with you and all of that!! Zac Efron is like totally hot!!

Annie said...

That is really funny!! I have boys so this whole high school muscial thing is not something we follow, but I am glad you like that much!!

Jyl Clark said...

"Wildcats sing along. They've really go it goin' on." I can sing you any song from either one or two. We haven't seen 3 yet! Can't wait though!

Travis and Marie said...

you're funny.

The Stones said...

my confession is that i'll be sitting down feeding tommy and the tv will still be on from cartoons for the kids. by this time though it's now, icarly, wizards from waverly, or hannah montana. DO I TURN THE CHANNEL ONCE I REALIZE THEY'RE NOT IN THE ROOM ANY MORE? Nope.... i really like those shows.