No, I'm not sick, but it's going around and around and around! So sorry, but grateful for the posts. I was beginning to think you all fell off the Blogging Earth.
Look at my baby cousin Chris all grown up with a fmaily of his own. It's been forever, but never forgotten. This is why I love the blog world, it connects so many, even family. As soon as I opened up your blog I saw a little picture of your boy, and my memory retraced little Chris back in the 80's. He is adorable, all of them are. Yes I will be stalking your blog now that I found you:) Hey what else is family for??
4 comments:
NOOOO!!! Not you too!
No, I'm not sick, but it's going around and around and around! So sorry, but grateful for the posts. I was beginning to think you all fell off the Blogging Earth.
~Stacey
Hope you get feeling better soon!
i am so glad you guys had a good time in D-land. my boys loved it!!
Look at my baby cousin Chris all grown up with a fmaily of his own. It's been forever, but never forgotten. This is why I love the blog world, it connects so many, even family.
As soon as I opened up your blog I saw a little picture of your boy, and my memory retraced little Chris back in the 80's. He is adorable, all of them are.
Yes I will be stalking your blog now that I found you:) Hey what else is family for??
Post a Comment