I know, it's been a while. I am heavily involved in the PTA at the kids school. We are in the process of planning our GIANT SPRING CARNIVAL. It takes a lot of my time, but I keep going back so I can't complain too much. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be able to sit and update my blog properly!
Here is something that I thought was fun! I thought I did pretty good. Do it about 3-4 times and you will be a pro!
61 words
4 comments:
is it hard to be involved in the pta and have kids still at home? I go to Hunter's class once a week and I have to get a sitter for my other two. I waNt to be involved so the principal knows who i am when I need something....how do you do it?
ARe you the PTA pres.? YOu would be great.
I too cannot even imagine how you do it all, Tammy! It boggles my pea-sized mind. Looks like both of our crazy lives will give us a break if we can only hold on long enough to get through this coming week! Sorry I can't really be any help for the carnival...
~Stacey
Chris, can you send me your number so I can talk with you about G-5Mac power supplies and motherboard problems. Thanks-Mike (tewstaf@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment