The Carnival is over!!! After about a month of solid planning, I'm pleased to announce that it is done!! We had a great night. Everything went so well! It was so nice to see so much work end in such a success.
For those of you who asked how I did it all?? Let's just say I'm glad no one asked to see my house. It is going to take a couple of weeks to get back on track. It is totally a balance. I love being at the school. Everyone knows my name. They know I am involved in the school. I know what teachers I want my kids to have and I know who I don't want them to have. My kids love seeing me there.
1 comment:
I was wondering how that all went! If I wasn't invaded by the in-laws and the out-laws, I would have been there at the ready. Hope everything was a great, unexpected success and the PTO has earned a treasure chest to draw from next year. You're awesome, Tammy!!
~Stacey
Post a Comment