But, first..... While I was in the midst of blogging, Chris goes, ' Hey come here....bring the camera' So this is what we found.......

For about 45 minutes after Gabe went to bed he kept coming out saying.....'My feet are hot'....UGH! GO TO BED!!! So this is his way to relieve hot feet....(notice the fan at his feet.) BTW, this was totally Gabe, there was not parental influence.
5 comments:
No way! lol I love how he's cover from head to ankle in a blanket and yet his little piggy's are a little too close to the fan.
So which one of you are guilty of that non-parental influence you don't claim?
~Stacey
Your son is a freakin' genious! That is so hilarious. He is on his way to solve world-wide problems I am sure. Tell him he has my vote for president!
What a great idea, just brilliant.
Your kids are so grown up!! So fun to "see" your family!!! I love being able to catch up with people through blogging!!
Lyndsay
That is one smart kid!! it is funny the things kids come up with. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun at your house!
Hey are you involved with PTA Again?
Post a Comment